soda card in bible - noordam penthouse 7045

jleck

Hi Everyone,

Just returned from the 3/19 Noordam sailing. We were in the penthouse, which was truly an amazing experience.

Loved every minute of the trip ... including the first day when I was a bit sea sick.

Not sure if anyone on the charter is on CC but just in case - or for the next sailing - I left a partially unused soda card in the Bible. To the finder, enjoy!

J

Hi Everyone,

Just returned from the 3/19 Noordam sailing. We were in the penthouse, which was truly an amazing experience.

Loved every minute of the trip ... including the first day when I was a bit sea sick.

Not sure if anyone on the charter is on CC but just in case - or for the next sailing - I left a partially unused soda card in the Bible. To the finder, enjoy!

J

You had the penthouse and you bought a soda card?! :eek: :D

Yes, in the Penthouse and had soda cards ... five and half of them ... and neither my husband or I drink soda :).

We were traveling with a teenager and a tween. My parents purchased a soda card for each of them, as did my travel agent. While we were waiting to board (as you know, embarkation for the 3/19 sailing was delayed) a woman who had just ended her vacation gave me her unused cards.

As for the cost, I booked just over a year in advance. The price at that time was affordable. However, when I checked the cost around the time final payment was due - it had doubled. So my advice to those wanting to stay in the Penthouse is book as early as possible.

J

Archived