Cabin 7258

AllenF

I have always wanted to try this cabin because of the very very large balcony we try to get Aft as a rule. Well it turns out this cabin is available (7258) for a cruise I am planning on taking there was also a aft available . My wife and I decided to give 7258 a try does anybody have any pictures of the balcony or know what the exact square footage is.

Thanks in advance :)

Carnival Legend 7258

Opps :o I edited my post to include the ship.............since the search on here is not working I googled the cabin and found some pictures :) but i would still enjoying hearing from those of you who have been in the cabin already :cool:

Hi Allen, if your ship is the Legend, was in 7258 last month. I do have pictures, but no idea how to send to you, unless you want me to email thme.

Loved the balconey, tried to measure with me feet, about 30' long and 10' wide. Too bad, only 2 small chairs and little table. We did ask about lounge chairs, but they said none available.

Hi Allen, if your ship is the Legend, was in 7258 last month. I do have pictures, but no idea how to send to you, unless you want me to email thme.

Loved the balconey, tried to measure with me feet, about 30' long and 10' wide. Too bad, only 2 small chairs and little table. We did ask about lounge chairs, but they said none available.

Thanks

you can email me at alltech@sc.rr.com

We had 7258 on the Pride last summer. It is the same as on the Legend. It was amazing. We spent SO much time out there. There were only two chairs, but we asked our cabin steward for two loungers from the pool deck (and he delivered, for which he was compensated). We took several naps out there, and lounged around. Other people who came to our cabin were shocked. That was a great deal, especially if you're travelling with a large group.

Archived