Pizza in San Pedro

simo

We have a little pre cruise ritual of getting pizza delivered to the room the nigh before a cruise. Does anybody know of any good places that will deliver to the Crowne Plaza? Thanks.;)

We have a little pre cruise ritual of getting pizza delivered to the room the nigh before a cruise. Does anybody know of any good places that will deliver to the Crowne Plaza? Thanks.;)

Niko's (http://www.yelp.com/biz/nikos-pizza-san-pedro) is right up the street and makes very good pizza but the best pizza in town is Sorrento's (http://www.yelp.com/biz/sorrentos-pizza-house-san-pedro) which I'm sure will deliver to you.

Niko's (http://www.yelp.com/biz/nikos-pizza-san-pedro) is right up the street and makes very good pizza but the best pizza in town is Sorrento's (http://www.yelp.com/biz/sorrentos-pizza-house-san-pedro) which I'm sure will deliver to you.

Might have to settle on Niko's. According to this review, Sorrentos does not deliver.

Probably my favorite pizza in San Pedro. It doesn't help that it's practically around the corner from my house!!! Besides pizza, Sorrento's has an array of wonderful sandwiches and pasta dishes. The parking lot is horrible though, and
they don't deliver
. Not enough parking for the shopping center...there's also a Starbucks, Quizno's, etc. Definitely check it out if you want some reasonably priced Italian!

Might have to settle on Niko's. According to this review, Sorrentos does not deliver.

Probably my favorite pizza in San Pedro. It doesn't help that it's practically around the corner from my house!!! Besides pizza, Sorrento's has an array of wonderful sandwiches and pasta dishes. The parking lot is horrible though, and
they don't deliver
. Not enough parking for the shopping center...there's also a Starbucks, Quizno's, etc. Definitely check it out if you want some reasonably priced Italian!

Thanks for clarifying that. Since we live so close to them we always just pick it up. Never thought they may not deliver. Too bad. It's damn good pizza.

So how close is Sorentos to the Crowne Plaza. Walking or the shuttle. Any recomendations on what to get? Offthevine, you have a Liquor store next door right? Will have to get a nice bottle of wine with the pizza.

So how close is Sorentos to the Crowne Plaza. Walking or the shuttle. Any recomendations on what to get? Offthevine, you have a Liquor store next door right? Will have to get a nice bottle of wine with the pizza.

Sorrento's is a little over three (3) miles from the CP. They may shuttle you there. Everything is delicious but we normally get pepperoni, sausage, mushroom pizzas. Their lasagna is great!

Our shoppe is at the corner of 6th and Pacific, entrance off 6th Street. Just a few blocks up from the CP and one block from Niko's. We only sell wine and beer though. No spirits or liqueurs. Come say "Hi" when your in town!!

Thanks offthevine. We will be sure and stop by and get a couple of bottles of vino. May have to go to Nikko's for Pizza out of convince. We are getting in on Sunday night. Are you guys and Nikkos open late on Sundays?

Thanks for clarifying that. Since we live so close to them we always just pick it up. Never thought they may not deliver. Too bad. It's damn good pizza.

Yes it is.... From the reviews and your comments.... It does sound good... :(

Archived