GIVE ME MY STARBUCKS AND MY ROLLERCOASTER - GENESIS what do you want?

I'm actually hoping I will still know I am on a ship in the middle of the ocean :o

but I'd like a lazy river pool, that would be nice.

They can skip all the fast food, including johnny rockets.

Pepsi Products

As the trend for more restaurants it to carry both major label soda manufactures, I think RCI should add Pepsi products to the line-up.

I need my Diet Dew.

PS. The bowling alley is a great idea.

Dave

would l love one of those Japamese steak houses, where they cook at your table:rolleyes: I LOVE mexican food as well... so I guess I would also include a specialty mexican restaurant;)

I'm with the prior post... they could skip JR

would l love one of those Japamese steak houses, where they cook at your table:rolleyes: I LOVE mexican food as well... so I guess I would also include a specialty mexican restaurant;)

I'm with you on this one!

Here is my 2 cents:

Would love to see lazy river, swim up bar, observation area with telescopes, and even bigger bathroom/shower/closet space but NO Mickey D's...maybe Five Guys (JK-LOL)

I do love the availability of going to Johnny Rockets but nothing lower than that...to me that is fast food!

LatteTudes or Starbucks is fine with me...

Bowling Alley and pool tables are ok...

Can't wait to find out...

Here is my 2 cents:

Would love to see lazy river, swim up bar, observation area with telescopes, and even bigger bathroom/shower/closet space but NO Mickey D's...maybe Five Guys (JK-LOL)

I do love the availability of going to Johnny Rockets but nothing lower than that...to me that is fast food!

LatteTudes or Starbucks is fine with me...

Bowling Alley and pool tables are ok...

Can't wait to find out...

These are some great ideas especially the telescopes. I dont see the need for a Starbucks becauser they already have their own coffee place. They would have to have a pretty big bowling alley or the wait would be long while people played a game. I wouldnt want any fast food places, that something you can do at home anyday. I do think RC needs more snack places.

P&O Cruises new ship, Pacific Dawn:

Although Pacific Dawn has many spacious lounges, bars, dinning facilities, and staterooms, she also has acres of wide open and covered teak clad decks. There are two shimmering swimming pools, four Jacuzzis, as well as a swim-up-in-pool bar.

One of the NCL ships we cruised a few years ago had a swim up bar, but I can't recall which ship it was.

I like the idea of the lazy river, and I love the ideas for the telescopes and swim up bar!

Pool tables, bowling alleys, movie theaters...no thanks. That's stuff I do at home on regular old Friday nights when there is nothing better going on. But that's just me.

First ship to put out a lazy river gets my business forevermore!!! :D :D :D My last cruise I never even went in the pool but if I can sit in a tube and just float along ~drool~ Ahhh now that would be heaven.

Archived