GIVE ME MY STARBUCKS AND MY ROLLERCOASTER - GENESIS what do you want?

Here is my 2 cents:

Would love to see lazy river, swim up bar, observation area with telescopes, and even bigger bathroom/shower/closet space but NO Mickey D's...maybe Five Guys (JK-LOL)

I do love the availability of going to Johnny Rockets but nothing lower than that...to me that is fast food!

LatteTudes or Starbucks is fine with me...

Bowling Alley and pool tables are ok...

Can't wait to find out...

Self-leveling pool tables on Radiance class are VERY cool........:D

WOW, that is quite impressive. Something you did yourself?......If not, Kudos to the artist. As i looked at it, i could pick out all of the different parts of the different classes of ships. To me, it looks like a Genesis/Freedom/Voyager/Radiance/Vision class all in one, with a small hint of the Sovereign class.....LOL

7/11 is gum on the bottom of your shoe compared to Wawa.

I loathe 7-11. :mad: I miss Wawa! :( Originally from South Jersey where they were every 2 miles apart to living in the DC area where they are 25-30min apart was my worst nightmare. :eek: Our closest one is a good 25min away. When my DH travels on the road he never drives by a Wawa without picking me up a shortie and italian wedding soup if they have it. Now that is LOVE! :D

Don't get me started on how much I miss Amarosa rolls but at least they have some basic tastykakes down here. :D

(Just to clear up any confusion. This is an original work done on Adobe Photoshop. It is not something picked up online. It was done for fun and is not meant to confuse anyone. This is not a rendering of the Genesis class or any current or planned Royal Caribbean ship.)

I think that on a ship this size, you could put two humps.

Also, if we're going to have a roller coaster, I would like to have a ferris wheel too. Just think about the great views!!!

7/11 is gum on the bottom of your shoe compared to Wawa.

Right, Christie? ;)

Sorry we have Sheetz in this part of PA and it puts all of the others to shame. ;) :p

And no movie screen? :( :eek: How about we put it over the H20 zone...lol. Yes I am grasping for straws here. ;)

I love the telescope and lazy river ideas (floats rather than deck chairs)! And for bowling fans, NCL offers a few bowling lanes onboard their 'Gem", but of course I wouldn't abandon Royal Caribbean for that. ;)

Keep the innovative ideas coming!

I love, love, love the lazy river idea... if they could arrange it to pick me up right outside the door of my cabin... heck, I'd probably sleep there:) and then put little bars along the route so I can just float up, grab my colada and float away...

Don't need Starbucks... it's already there, technically, since Starbucks owns Seattle's Best...

I'm also a huge fan of a big movie screen on the pool deck, like they have on the some of the Princess ships...

Sorry we have Sheetz in this part of PA and it puts all of the others to shame. ;) :p

Sorry Crusinmama- Wawa puts Sheetz to shame hands down! And I've even been to a Sheetz or two in your neck of the woods.

Archived