Quad cabin on Emerald/Ruby

Dorset Cruiser

Are there any quad cabins with two roll-away beds on Emerald or Ruby? I ask because I am booked on Ruby for January and was assured that my cabin A701 has two roll-away beds for our two small grandchildren (5 & 3). Only booked the cabin because of this assurance but now I am not too sure if I have been given the correct information by my TA. I balanced the plus of not having the kids in upper bunks against the minus of only having a shower and not a bath. If it turns out that at least one littlie has to be in an upper bunk (or even me:eek: :eek: :eek: ), I could have booked a mini-suite and had a bath as well as a shower. It will be a nightmare getting either of them to stand in a shower:eek:.

Would be grateful if anyone knows - I know there are founts of all cruise knowledge out there in the ether. If it turns out I got the wrong information, I may as well try and change to a mini-suite.

Not sure what category you actually booked unless I look it up. But if it is anything less than a mini suite, fitting in one roll away will make any balcony, outside or inside stateroom very tight. TWO are impossible. One roll away will make a regular stateroom wall to wall beds, therefore not leaving any space for a second.

Even with a mini, you will have the pull out sofa, but there is no room for a roll away bed in a mini suite with the sofa bed pulled out. Which would leave you with two little ones sleeping together on the sofa bed, or someone in one of the uppers (if booking a quad mini suite).

Thanks for the quick response. You have reinforced what I was already thinking. Having been in a few balcony cabins - this one is classed by the TA as a BD Delux Balcony on Aloha Deck - I thought it would be difficult to get two roll-aways in the space. I think I need to speak to my TA again. If we change to a mini-suite, one child could sleep in one of the single beds and the 3 year old could go on the sofa-bed with me (as long as she does not wriggle tooo much).

I knew it was too good to be true:mad:

Just remember, the sofa beds are actually built for ONE, they are not doubles.

And I would make sure to if you upgrade to get a quad that will hold 4 passengers, even if you do not use the upper bunk.

Best of luck. It urks me to no end when TA's give out such wrong information like this...........GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Archived