Oscar Tour - Jan 16/05

leeh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi JStock,

I haven't heard from Lee yet either. Let me know if you do. I have not called Oscar myself yet, I wanted to see if Lee was handling the whole reservation.

Have you checked in on the roll call and signed up for the CC party?

Susan

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't reply sooner...have been away for the past month.

No, we're not doing a zipline....just the easy stuff.....imagine you could either contact Oscar to add to our bunch or when I confirm with him closer to time , I can just give him a final number.... Never done this before, so not sure of the right way ???

Looks like we're going to have to start beating the bushes to get that CC party going...last count I saw was only 16.....but will head up to the Strato Lounge after the drill in any case.....Lee

• 3 weeks later...
We're coming in on the Galaxy and have booked a day tour with Oscar...Canals..Banana/pineapple plantation..sloths etc. We're a party of six, so there's room for 4-6 more people. Anyone interested ??

Hi! We will be on the Brilliance and coming into Puerto Limon a few days after you. Your tour sounds interesting. Could you please tell me what Oscar charges and is it per person or per van? Thanks

Believe it's $45. per person but that's for a 4-5 hr. tour that you can pretty well customize to suit your group. We're a party of 6 but loking for 1 or 2 more couples...he likes to have a full van.

SusieQT & jstockberger...if you want to email me, I'll let Oscar know a final count. If you're planning on doing a zipline tho, you may want to contact him yourself.

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Barry and I contacted Oscar -- and he's hoping to up the # of people. Leeh, you should contact him again, he said he didn't have anyone lined up for January 16th. That's the day you're there, right?

SusieQT - have you contacted him. I told him Barry and I were definite about the zipline. He asked me to see if I could get others interested.

• 4 weeks later...

I sent an email to Oscar reconfirming our tour and got a response last night! I asked if we needed to make our own reservations for the zip-line and if there was anything else we needed to do.

His response: "You only need to dream about the tour. Is it just the 2 of you? I will be at the pier to receive you at 8:00 a.m. God bless you and yours."

I responded that there are two in my party but that SusieQT and LeeH are also onboard and have reservations.

I can't wait!!!!

I sent an email to Oscar reconfirming our tour and got a response last night! I asked if we needed to make our own reservations for the zip-line and if there was anything else we needed to do.

His response: "You only need to dream about the tour. Is it just the 2 of you? I will be at the pier to receive you at 8:00 a.m. God bless you and yours."

I responded that there are two in my party but that SusieQT and LeeH are also onboard and have reservations.

I can't wait!!!!

We are zip-lining too! Can't wait to fly through the rainforest, but I'll probably be nervous when the time comes!

Susan

Archived