What to do in St. Thomas????

cruisejunkie15

Hello everyone,

I will be in St. Thomas this coming January, I went to St. Thomas last year and did snorkel and St. John beach (Trunk Bay Beach). I wanted to do something in St. Thomas this time, but I am not sure what is a "must do" there. This will be my Honeymoon cruise, we are in our mid to late 20's and like adventure as well as beach. We love to get to know the places we visit, please help us with ideas!

Thanks!!!

We used Burlie with VI Scenic Tours and were very impressed with her. safe and knowledgeable. For 25.00 a person she takes you downtown for about 2 hours of shopping and wandering, then she takes you ona tour of the island up to the mountaintop w/ great views. Then she will either take you back to the ship or drop you at Coki or sapphire Beach for about 2 hours there too. Great Deal. Burlie is very knowledgeable and friendly. She will meet you at the cruise pier.

Sapphire Beach is gorgeous! Coki Beach is very close to Sapphire and it seemed more younger people were going there. I see you are in your 20's so that is why I mentioned that. I can't see you could go wrong with either one of these fabulous beaches in St Thomas.

If you do shop in Charlotte Amalie, I would recommend doing it in the afternoon when most people have returned to their ships. Much less crowded and stifling.

I take the ferry to St. John and wander around Cruz Bay. Lots of cute little shops and restaurants but alas, The Canvas Factory is no more.

Archived