Suite perks on Princess

lolakat

Hi there,

My family has never been on a princess cruise before and we are thinking of duing an Alaska trip in 2009. We have had suites on NCL and Celebrity before and I like the perks that go along with them more than the rooms themselves ie. Free breakfast/lunch in the specialty restraunt on NCL, or full room service breakfasts on Celebrity and a free bar set up on both. Can you tell me what perks are given the suites on Princess. I tried to look at their web site but couldn't find any direct info. Thank you in advance for any help.

Hi there,

My family has never been on a princess cruise before and we are thinking of duing an Alaska trip in 2009. We have had suites on NCL and Celebrity before and I like the perks that go along with them more than the rooms themselves ie. Free breakfast/lunch in the specialty restraunt on NCL, or full room service breakfasts on Celebrity and a free bar set up on both. Can you tell me what perks are given the suites on Princess. I tried to look at their web site but couldn't find any direct info. Thank you in advance for any help.

From the Princess web site these are listed as the amenties for full suites (not minis)

Suite Amenities:

In-Room Amenities: Luxury mattresses

Luxury ivory satin pinstripe bed linens

Fluffy duvets in place of blankets

Luggage protector on bed at embarkation

Luxury bathrobes

Luxury towels

Pillow menu - option of feather or therapeutic pillows

Massage shower heads

Luxury bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, bath gel, plus new lip balm, gel eye mask, bath salts and loofah mitts)

Facial mist (choice of scents)

Complimentary slippers

Fresh flower arrangement

Complimentary corsage and boutonniere on first formal night

Complimentary mini-bar - one-time set up

Combined DVD/CD Players

DVD Library - each vessel has a 100-title DVD library available to suite passengers

Halo light magnifying vanity mirrors on vanity Upgraded room amenities, including ice bucket and tray, leather wallet for cruise card, high quality pen, combined clothes brush, lint remover and shoe horn, shoe cleaning mitt, sewing kit, white cloth laundry bag, black cloth shoe shining bag

Complimentary Princess tote bag

Umbrella for use during the cruise Services:

Expedited embarkation process

Preferred Anytime DiningSM reservations

Personal shore excursion reservations

Complimentary laundry and dry cleaning service

Complimentary shoe polishing service Dining Services:

Welcome glass of champagne at embarkation

Extended room service menu (extended breakfast, lunch, dinner offering)

In-suite afternoon tea service

Passenger's choice of deluxe canap?s, delivered daily Onboard Activities:

Complimentary internet access in onboard Internet Cafes (wireless internet connection not included).

Private portrait sitting

Complimentary use of the thermal suite in the Lotus Spa (Emerald Princess, Caribbean Princess, Crown Princess, Sapphire Princess, Diamond Princess, Star Princess, Coral Princess and Island Princess).

Mike:)

Archived