Anyone 20-30 going on the Sun in Feb?

AussieVic

hey! im just checking out who I may see on my next cruise. Or perhaps who i may have already met! Im 21 and going on the Pacific Sun in Feb 2005. I'm going on with the old buggers in my family so I'm hoping that there may be people that I can really party with! (although the old buggers can go hard too!) ;)

AussieVic

Pacific Sun, Feb 2005

Super Star Leo, 2003

Pacific Sky, New Years 2001/2002

It's my first cruise and I'll be going on my own. Couldnt get anyone to go with me. Only 123 days to go. It was 322 when I booked it. Times going to fast. I havent even got my passport yet. Going to get the dreaded photo tomorrow. I'm sharing a cabin with someone. Don't know who.

Yeah I'm going on the 6th Feb cruise. I'm going to make sure I organise activities on the islands this time. Samushy you maybe surprised who you get in your cabin, I know of ppl who have stayed with some interesting cabin buddies....(GOOD INTERESTING hehe..) Motoman I'm so jealous.... I love the Superstar Leo!Three times thats an effort!

Have any of you booked shore tours yet. I saw when you type in your booking number they have new shore tours link and it says to book now. I dont know whether to book or wait. I'm going on my own so I thought maybe I should wait and see what happens. Maybe I could tag along with some others or something.

I haven't booked any shore tours as the people I'm going with are more the shopping type so will most likely do the walk around thing. Noumea is nice to walk around but not that cheap. Usually the most popular tours book out quickly with the less popular (read expensive) tours still available on the ship. P&O really push the tour thing$$!!! Your quite welcome to join myself in Nouema as I can show you around?

I'm from out Penrith way.

BTW are you the party type as on this cruise I'm taking my mother, aunty and younger sister and I like to kick on at the nightclub but I don't think they be up for it??

I just got pack from handing in my passport application. Paid my Travel Insurance. Think I'll take a look at the shore tours and try and decide what to do. Might leave it till I get on the ship and take the leftovers. P&O have sent me 3 of the new brochures. One on Friday and 2 yesterday, all the same. I was tempted to book another cruise.

Yeah don't worry about the tours as there will be places still available on the ship. I recommend you wait until after the cruise before you book again, you may want to try a different cruise line just in case you don't like the P&O experience, not saying you won't.

So are you the party type or in bed early type???

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey there! I'm a newbie to this forum, and I'm going on the feb 6th cruise too :D I'll be going with three of my mates....it's their first cruise and my second. I'm so excited about it...it's the only thing that seems to keep me going...hehehe :D:D

:cool: I"ll be onboard the sun on the 6th Feb too! Going with 3 cousins.We will be a tad to old for all you young ones :p but hopefully we will have a raging time in that oz disco!!!! I have been on several cruises and have always had a good time and been well looked after. Have anyone heard any reviews on this ship. I heard one and they said you spent a lot of time in a queue. Hopefully they have it all sorted by now:( Say G'day if you see me, I won't be hard to find as 2 of my cousins are twins!!!

Archived