breakfast menu for concierge cabins

n2cruisin2

I know I've seen the breakfast menu for the concierge cabin posted somewhere on these boards, but I don't remember where it was so is it possible for someone to either post the menu again or direct me to the thread where it was listed?

Thank you in advance.

We just returned from the Century (3/22-27). Our Butler confirmed what I had read on this message board. You can basically write in anything that you want for breakfast ... provided it is something served on the ship.

We had Eggs Benedict every morning ... and Oh By The Way I am going through withdrawals.:cool:

Corepsis - Thank you!! I've now got a printed copy and I've already got it printed out.

HolstonRiverVol - Our cruise is just around the corner. I can hardly wait. I'm glad you had a great vacation!!

Are the items listed on the menu that don't have "Concierge class" written next to them (e.g. pancakes, eggs) available for all staterooms as room service? We are booked in a regular balcony room but were thinking about upgrading to CC.

We just returned from the Century (3/22-27). Our Butler confirmed what I had read on this message board. You can basically write in anything that you want for breakfast ... provided it is something served on the ship.

We had Eggs Benedict every morning ... and Oh By The Way I am going through withdrawals.:cool:

Anyone ordered waffles with his cc breakfast ?

Archived