forms

ally&tommysmom

I was going through my Princess Cruise personalizer tonight and noticed that there are several PDF files in the "Additional Forms" section that I am curious about. For example, one is an immigration form. Are these additional required forms or are they the same as the ones that we filled out in our personalizer (like the immigration form that says, "complete" in our personalizer), or are we required to send an original in or bring an original with us? There are several forms, but the one I am most wondering about is the immigration one.

Some of these are just information sheets (i assume for my use only) but others are forms that look like they would be important to bring along (immigration/medical). Here are the forms/documents listed.

Passenger Immigration Form

Passage Contract

Non-princess Air Arrangements

Passenger Health

Travel Care Info

We leave in less than 3 weeks! :) Caribbean Princess Eastern Caribbean

Thank you!!

Christy

If you filled out the immigration form in your cruise personalizer and it said "complete", then you are all set. That pdf form is the paper version of the same immigration form you did online. Had you not completed that you would not have been able to print your boarding pass online. No need to fill it out again.

Regarding the other forms, the only one I've ever done is the non-Princess air arrangements. This is important if you have a Princess transfer to the ship so they know when to meet you. I've used it even when I've had them only one-way at the end of the cruise so that they knew when my flight time out was and gave me the appropriate disembarkation group - seems to work, although I don't know if it was because of this form! :)

Archived