Mailing postcards home

gypsyrose

I know they can be mailed from the ship, but, does anyone know where I could mail them from in Cozumel, Cayman and Ocho Rios? Yes, I know they won't get there till about 2 weeks after we get home, but I really want to TRY to do it this year. 2 years ago I mailed them from the ship. Last year I never even got around to sending any. THIS year, I want to send from the actual ports:D Hiring a driver in Coz and getting dropped off at Paradise Beach. Rays, Reef an Rum in Caymen, may not have extra time. Just hanging out near Margaritaville in Ocho. So, anyone know where??? Thanks.

In Cozumel the main post office is along the water front across from the Punta Langosta pier. If you do not see it, just ask anyone. It is very conveniently located.

In Grand Cayman the main post office is two blocks in from where the tenders drop you off. It is located on a 3 sided plaza, you can't miss it.

If you are taking a tour in GC that includes a stop in Hell you can mail cards from there. About all there is in Hell is the post office.:D

Archived