Freedom Of The Seas In San Juan

Can anyone tell tell me which pier the Freedom docks at in San Juan?

Does anyone happen to have a map of the piers or know of a site that has an aireal view?Many thanks to anyone who can help me with this info. (I like to do as much homework as I can before departure).

Island Annie

If you have Google Earth, type in Sheraton Hotel Old San Juan, Puerto Rico and it will take you to the cruise terminal, I believe that is the International Pier, the Pan Am Pier is located slightly down and to the right of that one. I don't know which one Freedom sails from.

If you have Google Earth, type in Sheraton Hotel Old San Juan, Puerto Rico and it will take you to the cruise terminal, I believe that is the International Pier, the Pan Am Pier is located slightly down and to the right of that one. I don't know which one Freedom sails from.

Or better yet GoogleEarth Puerto Rico, go near the harbor, and type in Pier 4 (which is where the ship docks - it's the bigger one to the right..... To the left is pier 1, and next to pier 1 is pier 2 (doesn't look like a pier), where the water taxis depart... Gotta love GoogleEarth...

Here's a map of the old San Juan area. RCI actually has a new pier that is not on this map. It would be located between pier one and pier three that is shown on the map and located directly across from the Sheraton. Sometimes they use pier number 3 and you can see the Navigator docked there in the below photo next to the Jewel. To give you an idea, the photo was taken from the second floor balcony of the Sheraton.

http://www.travelmaps.com/OldSanJuan.html

New RCI pier

PC040097.jpg

Here's a map of the old San Juan area. RCI actually has a new pier that is not on this map. It would be located between pier one and pier three that is shown on the map and located directly across from the Sheraton. Sometimes they use pier number 3 and you can see the Navigator docked there in the below photo next to the Jewel. To give you an idea, the photo was taken from the second floor balcony of the Sheraton.

http://www.travelmaps.com/OldSanJuan.html

Actually on the map they are not showing pier #4 and are showing the new RCI pier which is #3. I really don't count the small ferry dock as a pier but they do on the map.

In January on Liberty of the Seas, we docked at Pier 3.

Here are some pics. . .

These pics were taken from my recent "LIVE" from the Liberty of the Seas Trip Report

Radio

Cruise Ship Pier (Pier 1) and Ferry pier (Pier 2)

P4.jpg

Radiance docked at Pier 3

L138.jpg

Radiance (L) and Liberty of the Seas docked at Pier 3

P23AA.jpg

Costa Mediterrania and Carnival Liberty at Pier 4

P22.jpg

Archived