The most fun you have ever had on cruise

bcwizgal

Hi there!

My friend Anne and I are going on Visions of the Seas-Oct 10/2004 and Im getting so excited! We are both nurses and single!Were both from British Columbia. Is there many singles on cruises?Can you give me all the pointers on what to see etc while in Mexico?

Do you have to be careful what you eat even on ship?Do people dress really fancy every night?Where's the best coffee on this ship?(this is very important!!!)........I look forward to hearing back from Anyone!

Only 9 more days till we leave!Yipppeeeeeeeee!.........Andrea

Hi Bcwizgal - You and your friend will have a wonderful time on the Vision! Main ingrediate for fun is enthusiasm and a great attitude and it sounds like you guys have both! You should post this over on the RCCL board! You will get a lot more responses!

I have heard of people scoping out weird & hard to get to places on the ship. I remember this one time my husband and I (after having a few too many drinks) went out this random door to get outsode and we were standing on this little platform about 3X5 surrounded by rail. You couldnt' go anywhere . It was kind of neat - and weird. Maye I was dreaming?!?! ;) No it really happened.

My first cruises were as a single gal. Definitely go any single parties offered. What the heck! And on my first cruise, there was a singles club cruising, so we just glommed on! Don't forget any parties on deck. There are always singles-- you just need to keep an eye out for them. Hey, ask some guys to join you on an excursion!

Best fun was on the Infinity with a bunch of "Cruise Critic Crazies" when we tried to find a staircase narrow enough to have a 'slinky' race on.

We did not find the perfect staircase but had a lot of staff looking for that perfect staricase. Some of the staff was mystified as to just what a 'slinky' was.

• 4 weeks later...

All of my cruises have been so must fun for my husband and I, But the one that sticks out the most in my mind was, on the Golden Princess when my husband and I were celebrating our 30th Anniversary. Still to this day I get mushy when I think of that cruise!!

Archived