Is it to late to book an excursion?

We sail next week on the FOS's:D :) :D

Ive printed off our setsail pass, is it to late now to book an excursion through RC?

You can book excursions up until 10 days before you sail online. Otherwise you'll have to book them onboard. Get there asap b/c they do hold some reservations back for those who haven't done so yet, but they will go fast.

Good luck.

I think you're too late. I believe the cut-off date is 10 days out.

One way to find out. Go to RCCL's website and try.

ETA: Sorry, I misread the question. It's only too late to book online. You can certainly book once you get onboard. The earlier the better!

It's not too late. While you can no longer book the excursions online because you are within 10 days of your cruise, you will be able to purchase the excursions once you get on the ship. You can do this through the interactive TV in your cabin, or at the Explorations! desk.

With the ports you'll be visiting on FOS, I wouldn't hesitate to arrange for private tours for about half the price. You can go to the Ports of Call board for each place you'll be visiting for recommendations for reputable private tour guides. (Obviously you can't book a private tour on Coco Cay or Labadee. And the one port I might feel more comfortable with an RCI tour rather than a private one would be Montego Bay, if your ship is calling on that port).

Archived