Artificial Flowers --- HELP!

Hey everyone - I need your help.

I need to find someone [other than Angel's Accents] that will arrange beautiful bouquets for my wedding!!!

Ive contacted Angel's Accents about doing my wedding, which isnt until Feb 09. I have yet to hear back from her so I am kind of worried - I need to have a back up plan! Any suggestions!

Thanks!

I used Elegant Bridal Bouquets (website is same name) This design is called "Into the Mystic" They are expensive (about the same price as the real flowers from the wedding coordinator) but they turned out beautifully.

flowers.jpg.9c1c591cae94bb228e7e0e94d9ed3866.jpg

Lover, thanks for the recommendation. I was going to use Angels, but she is totally booked until like October or something, and I was going to then order the flowers in bulk from her and put them together myself, but I don't want to risk messing it up and I would rather not worry about it. I think I am going to call Something Spectacular and see what they have to say.

Thanks again,

Emily

I'm using a seller on eBay, whose product looks great (in the pictures) seems really reasonable and who has been so nice, via e-mails. Very accommodating and willing to work with you on anything. If you need her information, let me know. Or search "real touch" or "silk bridal boquet"

Good luck!

Both Staci and Angel are pregnant and due any time soon that may be why the delay. Since you have a February wedding I think you'll be fine with Angel's Accents. My daughter just booked her flowers with them for a Jan. '09 wedding over Easter break. She originally called and asked them to return her call and when they didn't, she just ordered on line. After a week or so they e-mailed her and she sent a signed contract and money to them.

I really like that something spectacular website!!!! Thanks for the recommendation!!!

I am still waiting to hear from Angel ..... it seems though, that I have a much larger problem - and that is finding a hotel from Feb 4- Feb 5 in Miami! The Holiday Inn is booked solid!

I am still waiting to hear from Angel ..... it seems though, that I have a much larger problem - and that is finding a hotel from Feb 4- Feb 5 in Miami! The Holiday Inn is booked solid!

Try looking on Priceline.com. There are heaps of Miami hotels with availability for Feb 4-Feb5. ( Including the Miami Beach Holiday Inn.)

Cheers,

ann

I heard that the Miami Beach Holiday Inn.... was .... well RUN DOWN. Any truth?

No idea... Trip Advisor is a great site for hotel reviews, and try the East Coast (Florida Departures) Board - there may be some locals there who can help you out!

Cheers,

Ann

I really like that something spectacular website!!!! Thanks for the recommendation!!!

I can't believe that it is booked so far in advance! Do you know why? I am getting married in November and planned on staying there like we did last time but I thought I had a lot of time before we needed to book. Looks like we might be out of luck!

I honestly think u will not have a problem finding a room in Miami in November - I was there last November and we stayed at the Intercontinental near Bayside. Loved the hotel. I paid under $200 for the room - they want $459 for the same room I had last November, in February of 09!

Ive learned ONE thing about planning a cruise wedding - book early!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I see you are from Georgia, I live in Mcdonough and had my flowers done at Michael's Crafts my wedding is June. The guy who works in the floral dept did an awesome job! The store is off of Jonesboro Rd. If you are interested I can give you his name. I can send you pics of mine if you would like.

Hi

I had artificial flowers and they were made by a local florist. they were perfect because I was able to discuss with her in great detail what I was looking for colours, shapes, addition of pearls & shells etc. She made and restyled them a few times before they were absolutely perfect :D

Most florists are more than happy to work in artificial mediums these days, as much as fresh. So that would be my recommendation too - much easier to see how things are 'shaping up' if you go local.

http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/PhotoView.jsp?&localeid=en_GB&collid=8444794899133.1542046810233.1209283011939&photoid=9271066810233&folderid=0&view=1&page=1&sort_order=0&albumsperpage=&navfolderid=2008

i have not recieved them yet (supposed to be mailed out the 14th of this month) but she is supposed to be sending me pics to look over of the finished product for me to ok before they are shipped. Once i get those i will def share them here. I cannot copy and paste photos from her website (wont let me :( ) but please go and check it out.. she has communicated VERy well with me so far (i changed my order 5 times!!!)

i have not recieved them yet (supposed to be mailed out the 14th of this month) but she is supposed to be sending me pics to look over of the finished product for me to ok before they are shipped. Once i get those i will def share them here. I cannot copy and paste photos from her website (wont let me :( ) but please go and check it out.. she has communicated VERy well with me so far (i changed my order 5 times!!!)

Great thanks for the feedback!

I can't wait to see your pics!

Archived