Best place to purchase alcohol?

srt

We likely have a full morning and afternoon here... still deciding on excursions, but want to know where to get some great deals to pick up hard liquor along the way. Do people bargain over liquor there, too? Any advice? Thank you!

We really liked AH Riise. I was buying liquor and cigars while the wife was 10 feet away buying jewelry. All prices are about the same so don't waste a lot of time price shopping. AH Riise will also deliver your liquor to the boat for you so you don't have to carry it with you all day!!

they box and deliver to ship and have a great selection. Dynasty a few doors away also deliver. Price is almost the same everywhere and Cohen is owned by Riise so no difference except crossing the street, selection the same. Don't bother with Kmart as you have to carry it back or take a cab and there goes the little savings. Their selection isn't that good and the staff is no help.

Luckily (or not...), we live in Brooklyn, so airports and transfers aren't an issue. Thank you, all!

OleMissMom: I can sympathize with your husband. If the deals are good, I tend to wander and debate about my liquor purchases before striking like a drunken cobra.

Looks like we'll be able to stock up in case-loads, and perhaps I'll even tip the cab driver in booze on the ride home. ;)

Archived