Carnival Flower Upgrades

Do any Carnival brides have prices for flower upgrades? I have called and emailed TWE several times for prices for upgrading flowers and NO ONE has helped me. :( You'd think they would want my business but, no. My wedding is in November of this year and I wanted an idea of what is available. If there is anyone with info please help? Thanks!!

Do any Carnival brides have prices for flower upgrades? I have called and emailed TWE several times for prices for upgrading flowers and NO ONE has helped me. :( You'd think they would want my business but, no. My wedding is in November of this year and I wanted an idea of what is available. If there is anyone with info please help? Thanks!!

My ship is the Fantasy but I am assuming it will be the same on all ships.

#1 - Fantasy Three Piece Floral Set -

1 Bridal Bouquet with one dozen white roses, 1 corsage with

two white roses and 1 white rose boutonniere. $117.00

#2 - Fantasy Bridal Bouquet - One dozen of cascading white roses. $90.00

#3 - Fantasy Corsage - Pin corsage with two white roses. $20.00

#4 - Fun Ship Bridal Bouquet - Six white roses. $60.00

#5 - Fun Ship Boutonniere - One white rose, $7.00

#6 - Jubliee Bridal Bouquet - Six Stargazer Lillies. $70.00

#7 - Celebration Bouquet with matching boutonniere -

Round bouquet with six white carnations and one white

carnation boutonniere. $36.00

If you send you WC a picture of a bouquet that you lwould like...she can get a special price for you.

Also, if these prices are to steep and you aren't against going with silk...try angelsaccents.com. I've seen awesome reviews on her product so I am going through her. She is booked right now till Novemeber so it may be something you want to look into as another option.

Thanks soooo much! I have contacted her over the weekend and put in for a quote. I'm so excited about her flowers, she has so many great reviews on these boards. Did you get any samples? What is your bouquet going to look like?

Thanks soooo much! I have contacted her over the weekend and put in for a quote. I'm so excited about her flowers, she has so many great reviews on these boards. Did you get any samples? What is your bouquet going to look like?

No..I didn't get any examples. Since my wedding is in October and she already had 3 other quotes out for my date...I booked it once I got pricing. I was actually impressed with the pricing..I thought it would have been more. I did pick out one on her site that caught my eye. It is under "Destination Weddings", Pictures 19-36, 1st row, 2nd pic. I only asked for alil more orange with it. I never could find "THE" bouquet so I am putting my faith into her. With the reviews and pictures...I should be pleased. I need something tropical...but still had to consider it was an October wedding. I think this fit best.

Archived