Galveston webcam

WildWillie

Peeking at the Ecstacy today in my usual "God, I wish I was on her now" frame-of-mind, and saw what appears to be another cruise ship in the background. I checked the Galveston 2008 Port Calendar, and can see nothing listed. It really doesn't look like a container ship, and I know there's a very unused terminal where she's berthed. Is there anyone on the ground who can let us know what's back there?

HarborHouse Webcam

Peeking at the Ecstacy today in my usual "God, I wish I was on her now" frame-of-mind, and saw what appears to be another cruise ship in the background. I checked the Galveston 2008 Port Calendar, and can see nothing listed. It really doesn't look like a container ship, and I know there's a very unused terminal where she's berthed. Is there anyone on the ground who can let us know what's back there?

HarborHouse Webcam

It's not a cruiseship, that much I DO know! I happened to look at the webcam sometime in the middle of the night and saw it turning around.

HarborHouse Webcam

If you're a Galveston webcam watcher you're already halfway to being a Conquest Crazy. Come join us on the Conquest Crazies thread. Better yet join us on our Group Cruise. We have several folks from Oklahoma already with us. We'd love to see you there!

Am I just looking at the wrong thing? Last year I remember watching the webcam to see the Conquest and it seemed boring to me. Am I suppose to actually see the ship moving?

It felt like I was just watching a screen shot with nothing moving:confused: Am I missing something?

Am I just looking at the wrong thing? Last year I remember watching the webcam to see the Conquest and it seemed boring to me. Am I suppose to actually see the ship moving?

It felt like I was just watching a screen shot with nothing moving:confused: Am I missing something?

It is one of the best webcams I've ever watched! It updates itself every 7 seconds! Two ships will be there tomorrow! Try to watch them when they leave-one around 4pm and the other around 5pm! You CAN see them move! They get in pretty early in the morning, and it is SO cool if you can catch them as they turn around! It would be pretty boring if the ship is docked because it isn't moving, but if you get the chance to see it coming or going, it really is a lot of fun! That is how a bunch of us on the Crazies Cruise MET-watching the webcam!GALVESTON.COM WEBCAMS: Harbor Cam Located at Pier 21

Archived