solstice maiden voyage

world~citizen

No, not at all. I am there to enjoy the ship this time. I really don't care about the ports too much. Other trips yes, not this one though. Actually since there are ports I've been to we might stay on the ship.

enjoy,

Duane

The only thing I am disappointed about is the length - would have preferred a 14 night cruise for the first cruise, at the very least a 10 night.

I also don't care about the itinerary - would have booked it even if it was a 7 day cruise to nowhere.

I don't excited about too many of the ports on the Solstice itineraries, since we have been to most of them many times. However this will be our first time to stop at Tortola. Unfortunately, the one port we really want to go to, we are only there from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Way too short a port stop. But like Duane, the reason we are taking this cruise is to enjoy the ship. And it should be really enjoyable.

The Inaugural is what it is....all about the ship! I don't care where she sails to...I am on it for the ship. There are a couple of places in St. Maarten that I have been meaning to go to...perhaps this go round I may get there.....just give me the new ship to check out!

I think a maiden voyage to all new ports would be nice but it's incredibly unlikely. Like others, my only hope was that it would be a longer itinerary. There seems so much exploring, culinary and otherwise, that a week seems all too brief.

Is anyone as disappointed as I am with the itinerary of the maiden voyage of this new ship?

I didn't even know we were going anywhere. Does that mean we have to get off the ship now? Only tourists disembark. Serious cruisers enjoy the ship wherever they go. :cool:

I didn't even know we were going anywhere. Does that mean we have to get off the ship now? Only tourists disembark. Serious cruisers enjoy the ship wherever they go. :cool:

Great answer!

Cruising one third of the year, that's fantastic. You guys means business.

Obviously, from my query, we would have preferred too see an itinerary to match the occasion. We would have been prepared to shift things around a bit if it did.

We do love X.

Archived