What type of Bags is Celebrity giving to Conceige and suites

Marytutor

I am interested in the type of bag that Celebrity is currently giving to CC cabins and suites. Is it one with a zipper that could maybe be used to bring home dirty clothes and checked in rather than being brought on as carryon? We are flying on Easy Jet so our carryon has to be small and it limits what we can purchase. Once we get to our final European stop, hopefully we can put dirty things in something and check them in. This would leave room in the larger ones to put things that we purchased in the hold. Since we could not take any liquids on to the plane, our carryons won't do for these things.

Thanks for what ever info you can give. We leave on Thursday to go to Ft Lauderdale to catch the Constellation TA.

Mary

I bought a terrific duffle bag at Wal Mart that zips into a 8X8 inch square less than 1/2 thick. Takes up very little room in the suitcase and all you have to do is unzip it and you have a spare bag.

I am interested in the type of bag that Celebrity is currently giving to CC cabins and suites. Is it one with a zipper that could maybe be used to bring home dirty clothes and checked in rather than being brought on as carryon? We are flying on Easy Jet so our carryon has to be small and it limits what we can purchase. Once we get to our final European stop, hopefully we can put dirty things in something and check them in. This would leave room in the larger ones to put things that we purchased in the hold. Since we could not take any liquids on to the plane, our carryons won't do for these things.

Thanks for what ever info you can give. We leave on Thursday to go to Ft Lauderdale to catch the Constellation TA.

Mary

Hi Mary,

I am flying Easy Jet as well. Are there any different restrictions to "carry ons" than that on US airlines? Size? Weight?

Thanks for the help

Our bad on the Millie was a good sized zipper tote without any side pockets. It has a waterproof lining so you won't need to pack a tote bag for the pool or beach. It held sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, and two beach towels with room left for the paperback books! :)

Archived