Holiday Inn, Bestwestern? Miami Beach

ccnwater

It seems if I post in the Hotel area, it is a long time before any help! So I was hoping to get some fast input from the Carnival experts. We think we have it narrowed down to Holiday Inn, Miami Beach 60th st, or Bestwestern On the Bay Inn, 79th st CSWY. Anyone stay at either place before? We do not get in until later, need a nice clean place to stay. Also, this is the night before Easter. Thanks!

Hyatt is an excellent property. Very upscale and access to the people mover. Priceline cost is usually from a low or $27 to about 50. Also you could get Doubletree or Sheraton. Last Jan I had a 19th floor very large room with a balcony overlooking the city and Biscayne Bay.

Thanks for info guys!

Hdawson, what star rating did you use for the Hyatt and is there any way you can be certain it will be the Hyatt? Looks like we will try and use Priceline or Hotwire. Being it is Easter week, we will keep our refundable reservations for now...Thanks again!

Miami - Downtown - Three (3) stars. No way to be assured of Hyatt but the three I mentioned are the most common won. I think Marriott is a possibility.

It may be a bit early for a good deal. I've been trying for Tampa for Feb and still a bit early. Hope to get the Tampa downtown Hyatt for $45.

Archived