Crane Beach - Restaurant

Kim & John

We drove around Barbados last Dec and stopped at Crane Beach. We climbed about 100 stairs to the restaurant on the cliff above the beach.We had appetizers and drinks. The view ontop was beautiful. If you are eating at restaurant could probably park on top instead of coming in by the beach.

Hope this helps.

Cindy

”How many restaurants are there at the Crane Hotel?

I am planning on spending my cruise day there in December on the beach and I would like to eat at a restaurant overlooking the water...”

There is only one main restaurant: L’Azure, with two sub-restaurants: A Thai and a Sushi, which were planned to be completed in April or May of this year.

All venues offer a breathtaking view of the Crane Beach with seating either inside (private dining rooms available), or outside with a view that cannot be duplicated. It is honestly astonishing…..Magnificent.

Now, if you’re planning to have lunch, enter the hotel from the front and pay the US$12.50 each to access the beach from the hotel. Your tariff is redeemable at lunch, so you won’t be out anything. You still have to climb the 100 stairs to the beach and back again, but it’s an easy deal.

I guarantee that it will be a day that you will never forget.

My best wishes for a wonderful time on the island! :)

Archived