Private Balcony on the CB???

martyz

I have been on the Caribe deck and know about the large half private balcony. Are the any other private balconies on the Caribbean Princess? I know i can search, but i want to book today!

I have been on the Caribe deck and know about the large half private balcony. Are the any other private balconies on the Caribbean Princess? I know i can search, but i want to book today!

Other private balconies include the Riviera, Aloha and Baja decks. Also the aft balconies are private and covered. Beware of the "beam" balconies on Baja aft, if that's an issue for you.

I would not consider the balconies on Riviera, Aloha or Baja decks to be private as those on the lower decks can stand at their railings and look up at you. I would think the only truly private balconies would be those on the Emerald deck or those on the stern.

We just came off the CB. Loved our Lido deck balcony. It was a good size and very private as far as cruise ship balconies go. Wasn't sure we would like the location , but ended up loving it...shhhhhhhh

I love the Riviera deck slightly aft. It is convenient to the aft pool and easy to run up a flight of stairs for tea, coffee, etc. The balcony was very private unless you have extremely snoopy neighbors who would have to lean over the railing to see you. I was surprised how pleasant it was since I always book caribe deck.

Archived