Am I missing something?

TRACE

I think wat Trace meant was, what is the best time to show up? When are the lines the shortest, the very beginning or near the end?

The two cruises I went on, I showed up right at embarkation starting time and had quite a wait. This time I plan to be early. I'll still have a wait, but hopefully not behind 1500 people that do not have their papers ready:mad:

We usually get there early...Like Noon...and never have what would be considered an outragous wait......through line.....20 to 45 minutes

Only once did we have like a 3 hour wait....when Celebration was coming in after a storm.....and the ship was a couple of hours late.......it was a drag......but what ya gonna do......

Thanks everyone! Ye, although I'm excited, I'd rather just get there wait maybe up to 1 hour, and just get on. I will say if my partner wants to stand in line for 3 or 4 hours, then I will. ALMOST DOUBLE DIGITS!!!! WOOHOO!

We sailed on the Pride in Mar and it was pretty bad. We had to wait in a long line to find out our cabin number, another line to check our bags and then a horrendous line to get into the building. (The only distraction was watching Fred Durst checking in.) Once in the building, major lines. Even tho' we filled out all our paperwork, we were moved to a short line for folks who did not. What a mistake! Two families in front of us did not have their paperwork and did not speak English. Finally we go upstairs to yet another line. It took over 2 hours! And I thought my DH would kill me. (Like it was my fault!)

Anyway, if you stay o-nite on the Queen Mary, you can check in early. I also have heard (do a search) that you can get there early, check in at the Queen Mary, do the tour (pretty good) and then just walk on. Have even heard of folks leaving their hotels early to check in and then going back to check out of their hotels. Whatever you need to do to avoid the crowds!

Archived