Anniversiary?

sunnydyrain

Someone told me that if you tell carnival that it's your anniversary, they upgrade your room at port? Any truth to that?

:cool: :cool: Out of the three thousand plus people there are always birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, honeymoons, graduations, etc although I would love it, they would go broke and also who would they choose. Same with cakes, some people feel they should get a birthday cake provided. Last cruise I bet you there were 2 or 3 birthdays announced at every dinner and those were only the one who admitted it. I would still give it a try you just never know if the upgrade fairy is behind that computer.:cool: :cool:

Someone told me that if you tell carnival that it's your anniversary, they upgrade your room at port? Any truth to that?

Sorry, no. Not only is there no truth to that... but you can't even get an anniversary cake or birthday cake at dinner without paying for it in advance.

Thanks Guys! It wasn't for me(i;m not even married! :eek:), it was a friend of mine who is going on a cruise in Aug and it's his anniversary and he said he only paid for a so so room but he said he will play the "Anniverary Card" to get up graded at port. I thought that sounded unlikely, but hey what do I know this is only going to be my second cruise!

Thanks!

Last year we celebrated out 26th anniversary - our head waiter surprised us with a piece of cake with a candle in it and the other waiters gathered 'round and sang HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (kind of like the movie A Christmas Story where the family ate at a Chinese restaurant - fararararahhh) and had us kiss while they sang the song! Corny- but it was special. When we got to our cabin, our room steward had made two swans with beaks touching and between them formed a heart - very special!!

Thanks Guys! It wasn't for me(i;m not even married! :eek:), it was a friend of mine who is going on a cruise in Aug and it's his anniversary and he said he only paid for a so so room but he said he will play the "Anniverary Card" to get up graded at port. I thought that sounded unlikely, but hey what do I know this is only going to be my second cruise!

Thanks!

Unless they don't care about the room, if he wants to upgrade he should do it now.. Because there will be no upgrade at the port.. Because most ship sailed full. Unless there are people that don't show up.. But then that doesn't mean the people that didn't show up will be in a higher cat. room..

Like people said there are "many" people nowadays doing anniversary cruises..There may be other people on the same ship having an "anniversary"... So I doubt he can play the anniversary card.. But good luck to him anyways..

We received an discount for the spa as a gift. I bought my wife roses and they were great the best ones I have ever bought in 25 years of marriage. I thought they cost $49.50 they looked as good on the last day of our cruise as they did on the 1st day. My wife was surprise by them when we went to check out our cabin they were there waiting for her.

Mike

Archived