Who do we need to ask for??

Aussie Cruisers

I am just another Aussie whose t.a. wouldn't/couldn't apply a price reduction. At least we didn't get lumbered with the fuel surcharge as we had to pay so so far in advance - 7 mths. It seems as if we are treated like colonials down here regarding X and cruising. Can someone suggest a US t.a.?

I am just another Aussie whose t.a. wouldn't/couldn't apply a price reduction. At least we didn't get lumbered with the fuel surcharge as we had to pay so so far in advance - 7 mths. It seems as if we are treated like colonials down here regarding X and cruising. Can someone suggest a US t.a.?

You are not allowed to put TA's names / contact etc on this site unfortunately....to obey the site rules someone can email you personally with suggestions/ name if you offer your own personal email address if that option appeals to you.

Our price is no secret! It is the same price that is currently quoted on the website.... we are in cc cabin. Just go through the routine to book, and go all the way to the taxes page.... there you go! Public information!:p

Anyway, last week there was a sale, so that is why I started this thread.

It seems we are off topic a bit.... at least I have learned that Australians are being discriminated against by the -X- wholesaler....

X IF YOU ARE LISTENING I S-T-R-O-N-G-L-Y SUGGEST YOU DEAL WITH THEM! It is so unfair :o

Anyway, no hard feelings. Life is too short to let this worry Katy and I.

Thanks everyone for your comments - and happy cruising!

Next time we will book with a US TA. :rolleyes:

Our price is no secret! It is the same price that is currently quoted on the website.... we are in cc cabin. Just go through the routine to book, and go all the way to the taxes page.... there you go! Public information!:p

Anyway, last week there was a sale, so that is why I started this thread.

It seems we are off topic a bit.... at least I have learned that Australians are being discriminated against by the -X- wholesaler....

X IF YOU ARE LISTENING I S-T-R-O-N-G-L-Y SUGGEST YOU DEAL WITH THEM! It is so unfair :o

Anyway, no hard feelings. Life is too short to let this worry Katy and I.

Thanks everyone for your comments - and happy cruising!

Next time we will book with a US TA. :rolleyes:

There is no bar to public info being available to anyone who chooses to access it..for example getting a price direct with X for any cruise you may wish to book.... just go through the direct booking service they offer...I've done it myself .

All I was trying to tell anyone on this thread is that all the posts will be pulled if we start giving names and contact addresses etc of TA's you wanted to recommend or avoid etc etc ...the Hosts monitor the threads and close down ones which violate the rules of CC..we just want to help each other as far as we can....but avoid getting into that difficulty.

Archived