fanatic cruiser joins

Over the last few years, my wife and self have completed many, many cruises, and only look at cruise brochures when it comes to picking our vacation. We have travelled with many companies, and gained a lot of experience, which we wish to share with you. We have set up our personal web blog to help you all enjoy your cruise to the full, and would be pleased to see you take advantage of our experience.

It will be nice to share your thoughts with us too, as we have so many more cruise ships we would like to try, so any advice to us would be gratefully received. Please let us know you help on our blog

http://abettercruiseguide.spaces.live.com/

We all dread the thought that when on a cruise, we might get sea sick, so what advice is available to help us all to avoid this type of illness ?

No doubt you have lots of experience that will guide us to avoid being ill at sea, so what would you suggest we do, or take, to try to remove the threat of suffering at sea ? Have you any tried and tested methods you find work for you ? How do you cope ?

As an experienced cruiser, you would think i need not worry anymore, but being a very poor traveler, I always take precautions and prepare well in advance of my cruise, and I have offered my suggestions on my main blog site at www.abettercruiseguide.spaces.live.com/ Would you be kind enough to look at this and offer me your suggestions, as I hate the thought that if I do not take advice, I could yet get this dreaded sickness.

Archived