Miracle Bartender Name Help Please!

Name game

We are going crazy trying to remember the name of the bartender who worked the back pool bar after the rest of the bars closed. It wasn't Ali, but he worked with Ali. This was last November but he was probably there for awhile and might still be. If we see the name, we will know it.

Hey MDR, will this help you feel better if someone can come up with the answer?

I was on the Miracle in March and the bartender that we always saw w/ Ali was named Tony. The bartender at the aft pool bar was Johnny, I think, but then again we were usually at that bar around 2am and not exactly at the top of our game! ;)

Sigh, that was our problem too, we were there around 2AM and we just can't remember. I don't think it was Tony though. I know they rotate, except for Ali who's the best in the world. We're trying to put a name to the picture we have, this is so frustrating :eek: ! Thanks for helping.

I really do hope you guys figure out who it was.....

Namegame, MDR & theeviltwin - the ONLY drink server/bartender type person I will ever remember is ALI. I am so happy he was in our group pic on the last day. We've never remembered any of them on our previous trips, until ALI :) Now I know in that group pic with Ali in it, there was another pic taken at the same time & I know another drink server jumped in next to Ali (trying to be in on all the action ;) )....maybe thats who jumped in that one pic...this Alfred person? I cant remember who took the pics...cruisegirl?...maybe if you had a face the name would come to you, but then again, Vicky has informed us who it was :D Leave it to you guys to remember bartender names :p but then again, I must admit, they do become like family for those short trips.

What I was saying is, I know there were several camera's taking pics of our group...cruzgirl (sp) I thought was the one who posted our group pic on our last thread. I know that some other bartender/guy jumped into one of the pics, I thought right next to Ali....did any of you have that picture of the other guy in the frame?...since a couple of people said "ok..now take a pic with my camera" of that photo opp...Maybe cruzgirl has it? I was just thinking out loud....I didnt have my camera with me, so I cant look back through anything. Loonyhiker wasnt there...because for sure I'd be trying to track her down, she had her camera everywhere she went :)

I sure hope someone got that 'other' group picture somewhere...I've only seen the one with Ali. Well, if it is Alfred when that other group pic is found, his ears must be seriously burning. :)

It's not Alfred. This bartender is bald, Alfred wasn't bald. MDR thinks maybe it was Wilfredo, or something with a "w". The name tag is completely cut off. She won't post the picture because she feels that would be rude to him. ARGHHHHHH, so frustrating!

Archived