Need Help Quick Inside vs Outside on the Holiday!!!

abbyndrewmom

I need to make a decision today!!! I have an outside cabin booked on the Holiday for a 5 day cruise in March. I haven't made my deposit yet and am considering switching to an inside. My Mom and Dad are also booked on the same sailing and will have an outside cabin. There will be 4 of us (2 children 5 & 7) and the category 6A they have available are a top berth and a rollaway. If we change to an inside cabin we can get a room with two berths and a location closer to my Mom & DAd. Price is not a huge issue but of course the inside cabin would save us some $$$ which we could spend elsewhere on the ship or shore excursions. DH and I have sailed before but always in an outside cabin.

What do you all think.

Thanks,

Allison

Of course, the responses you receive will only be the opinions of others. My vote is for the cabin with the two upper berths. The cabin will be crowded with a rollaway. IMHO, more space beats a window.

And, keep in mind, we're talking 'window' here, not 'balcony' -- the only balconies on the Holiday are the 10 Veranda Deck suites. Of course, even if you both had cabins with windows, you still wouldn't have a balcony. I'd opt to save the money.

I have to agree that the two uppers are better than taking up your floor space with the rollaway. Plus, the actual square footage of floor space is no less in the Inside than the Outside, so you'll be gaining floorspace and only losing a window.

Archived