? for Offthevine

simo

Offthevine. We will be getting to the CP about 8:00 pm on Sunday evening May 4th. Are you guys open on Sunday? If not is it possible to set something up to have it waiting for us at the front desk. If it is a possiblity give me a way to contact you and I will get some orders together. Thanks. :cool:

I am a regular customer at Off the Vine. What I especially like about them, is that they wine tastings in their shop. They are located at 600 S. Pacific Ave., Suite 103, San Pedro, CA. Their phone number is 310-831-1551. I believe they will deliver to the Crowne Plaza.

Hours of Operation:

Monday CLOSED

Tuesday-Thursday 11-8

Friday 11-9

Saturday 11-9

Sunday 1-6

Andrea

Can you just go into Offthevine and have a tasting or do you need to set something up? I would enjoy doing this but really do not want to have any reservation because you never know what will happen.

Feel free to call us anytime (Andrea posted our number above) and we'll help in any way we can. Not only with wine, but with local restaurants, hotels etc. Thanks.

I am pretty sure I have posted this before a while back to you, I am sure we will be seeing you when we are in the area in November. I will have to remember to put your phone number in my cell phone.

Archived