Jewel menu's?

Gixer

Iv searched and searched but I cant seem to find any menu's for the restraunts on Jewel, it would be nice to have a little look and see whats on offer - have any of you guys got any links for me? :D

As some others have noticed, after you board, then get changed. And, with 2.0 coming into service, there are more changes taking place.

Thanks for the reply....but Iv read it and re-read it a dozen times and dont understand what you mean? :confused:

I was hoping for some photo's or something of the actual menu's from the restraunts on the Jewel, I know there will be lots of changes taking place soon but it would still be fun to see whats on offer!

all menus on the all the ship are (about) the same. the only difference would be minor. if you find a menu for one ship, you find them for all

that being said, when they change the menus...between now and june...

the menus could be completely changed. looking at menus now, may not give you an help for new menus later.

the menus, in this link, are what's available until the new menus take over. then we have no idea if any of these items will be available.

now, for the specialities and surcharges, i think those menus are staying the same, with a few new items being added.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Archived