Costa Rica with 3 kids?

Heatherco

Trying to decide on two cruises. One stops in Costa Rica. Our kids will be 12, 10 and 7 at sailing. Would this be a good port for us or should be stick with a Western Itinerary that goes to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, etc?

What is there to do with kids besides zipline?

Thanks for any advice!

Heatherco,

We were in there in February and took our kids (8 yrs to 12 yrs) ziplining w/ Oscar Brown. Had a great time but there were other tours he offered, one that looked really neat and my kids would have enjoyed was a boat tour through Tortuguero Canal. I would like to do that one iif we ever get back.

Lisa

We have been vacationing in Costa Rica since our kids were infants (my daughter was just 18months old when we first went)...lots of child-friendly options, especially if they are interested in wildlife and nature. Mine loved the Tortuguero canal boat ride, and much prefered our day in Limon to our stops in Cozumel and Grand Cayman (once was enough for us for these two ports)...but no two families are the same. You know what your kids interests are better than anyone else...read the different threads on this board and see what sounds appealing to you.

Archived