Shore Excursions---Aug. 16th, 2008---Constellation

murphandmags

Looking for folks who would like to get a group together for shore excursions. Is anyone interested in doing this? We have heard of others who have gotten private vans to take small parties to tour. Let us hear from you, if interested.

We signed with Denrus for a 2-day tour with a private guide in a car with a/c. It would definitely be less expensive if a group got together, but not sure how we would handle it as we paid already. I can send the itinerary to you, as I did yesterday to Patrick. Berlin would be a good place for a private small group tour, and that could be interesting. DenRus has a company there who meets cruise passengers for tours, including standard group, small group, and 2 people. We signed up for the cultural tour but could cancel that if something more interesting comes along.

• 2 weeks later...

We are on the Aug. 16 Constellation too. I have been researching Denrus and am interested in a private two day tour but haven't booked anything yet. I know I want to see the major sites, maybe do a hydrofoil ride, take a subway and have a nice sit down lunch both days. There are 6 of us and we would like a group of 10 or so to cut down on the cost. If you are interested in expanding your group let me know. I am not sure but I think Denrus lets everyone pay with their own credit cards online.My email is my loggon name @netscape.net after it.

Kathy

Dear Bertzie; Kreemmer (Kathy); and MurphandMags:

If I understand correctly:confused: , You three CruiseCritic members are on the same Constellation Cruise (Aug. 16)as myself and also ELPAM !! :) If you haven't already done so... I invite you to join our special Connections Group and Party Thread started months ago. Also I have started a special website for our group. :) Lastly, I invite you to email me with your email address, and a picture of your group, so I can share with other on our cruise website.:D Looking forward to chatting with you on our ongoing thread... where you can search helpful information and become acquainted with the 25+ others in our connections group. We're going to have an on-board meet n' Greet party! Looking forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,

Patrick and Traci:D

Archived