Attention all RCI, come one, come all!!!!!

Just got an e-mail confirmation from C & A.

New discount certificate has already been applied, and I only faxed it in late last evening!!!!

What else can you go out and buy today, agree to a price and then get additional discounts later???

We are Loyal to Royal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, here is where all the negative, poor me stories can be posted about how horrible RCI is,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,

Just got an e-mail confirmation from C & A.

New discount certificate has already been applied, and I only faxed it in late last evening!!!!

What else can you go out and buy today, agree to a price and then get additional discounts later???

We are Loyal to Royal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, here is where all the negative, poor me stories can be posted about how horrible RCI is,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,

no poor me from me. we did the same thing for our March 1 09 sailing out of San Juan--whooooooohoooooooooooo. I like it now that the certs are not 1 month ones where you have to book within that month. Works for me

are these the certs that are on the web site or the ones that were mailed out recently? I got some in the mail recently for $50 off a 6 or longer cruise and $25 off a 3-5 night cruise

Found my certs on the RCCL web site but found my "resident state" on NWA's web site and then called RCCL and RCCL C&A honored it. They said they had no idea why my state does not appear as a "resident state" but they did say they were having some problems with their web site.

Found my certs on the RCCL web site but found my "resident state" on NWA's web site and then called RCCL and RCCL C&A honored it. They said they had no idea why my state does not appear as a "resident state" but they did say they were having some problems with their web site.

How do you find this 'resident state' offer info on NWA site, and on the RCCL site? I find (on RC site) where they ask for your state/55+ in the reservation system, but can't seem to see where they note which state has an offer. On the NWA site, I have even less success. Help?! TIA:)

Archived