Non-smoking bar on Serenade

Can anyone who has been on the Serenade this year (since the new smoking/non-smoking rules went into effect) tell me if the Schooner Bar is the designated non-smoking lounge?

I sure hope so, since this is our favorite lounge and we attend a lot of activities in there, not to mention that you have to walk through it to get to the Safari Lounge.

Thanks!

So what IS the non-smoking lounge on the Serenade? There is supposed to be at least one on each ship.

When I was on the Monarch in January the Captain told us that it was the Schooner Bar fleet wide, but apparently that is not the case. I know when you are entering the Schooner Bar there is that scent of old smoke, which is piped in, but it doesn't smell like cigarette smoke.

So what IS the non-smoking lounge on the Serenade? There is supposed to be at least one on each ship.

When I was on the Monarch in January the Captain told us that it was the Schooner Bar fleet wide, but apparently that is not the case. I know when you are entering the Schooner Bar there is that scent of old smoke, which is piped in, but it doesn't smell like cigarette smoke.

On the Serenade it is the Champagne Bar.

My girlfriend and I were on Serenade last week. I'll tell you, the lounges up high like Hollywood Odessey smelled horrible like smoke even when there was no one inside. It's not so so bad in the Schooner. The back rooms like Safari and Serenghetti card room were smokey smelling, a little.

I was on the Serenade last week and the Schooner Bar was NON-Smoking. It was wonderful.

That's great! It is nice to have a bar that has some entertainment. The Champagne Bar would be too quiet for me to spend a lot of time there.

That's exactly what I was thinking...."oh great, the Champagne Bar, the one place I never go when I'm on the ship". I'm hoping it will be the Schooner Bar when we're on board in 3 weeks. I would think they would have it be a lounge that has a lot of activities.

Archived