London - Tube vs HOHO bus

Tintown

Sailingkiwi - Thanks so much for the link to this site! That works out to be incredible savings. Do you know if these Days Out vouchers work with any travel card? Including a 1 day zone 1 & 2 card?

Thanks,

-Linda

Yes, this will work, see the FAQ section on the days out website for details on the types of tickets you can use. http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/faq.aspx

We will have 4 days precruise in London. The 1st day will will use the HOHO bus to see the city and get our bearings. We have also purchased a 3 day travel card for zones 1 & 2 that we will use for days 2, 3 & 4.

We also have purchased the London Pass (W/O travel). We should just about break even based on what we plan to see and do as far as attractions go. The advantages we hope will make the card worthwhile are going to the front of the queue, a restaurant discount or 2 and not having to get pounds from the atm as often.

We've never been to London before, so I guess we'll find out later if I guessed right!

• 1 month later...

Trying to decided about buying the London Pass. Am I correct that if you do have the London Pass, you can use a separate entrance for some attractions and by-pass the regular line? We were able to do that in Paris with the Museum Pass and it worked really well at places with long lines. Thanks for you help!

Archived