RCI Visa points

Does anyone know if I book my airfare through RC - will I receive double Visa points? The terms and conditions of the card say that any purchase the lists a RC ship or the words "Royal Caribbean" qualify.

So I guess I am asking - if anyone has booked airfare through RC - does the charge statement say Royal Caribbean? Or is the airfare listed separately?

Does anyone know if I book my airfare through RC - will I receive double Visa points? The terms and conditions of the card say that any purchase the lists a RC ship or the words "Royal Caribbean" qualify.

So I guess I am asking - if anyone has booked airfare through RC - does the charge statement say Royal Caribbean? Or is the airfare listed separately?

At least last summer's med cruise with custom air did on Celebrity show as double on my Celebrity Visa

Anything you book via RCI -- airfare, excursions, pre-board orders (ie wine for the stateroom, flowers, etc) -- ALL count double and as RCI credits/purchases.

We are getting ready to fly to Rome and RCI's airfare was $100 more per person but we decided worth it for the double points (and added protection they would still get us to the ship with travel delays).

Anything you book via RCI -- airfare, excursions, pre-board orders (ie wine for the stateroom, flowers, etc) -- ALL count double and as RCI credits/purchases.

We are getting ready to fly to Rome and RCI's airfare was $100 more per person but we decided worth it for the double points (and added protection they would still get us to the ship with travel delays).

Yay!!

We are getting close to a 50,000 point level and the double points for everything I pre-booked would probably get us there. That would certainly push me toward using the cruise air - it is one of the things I have been wavering on.

It sounds like you should get double points especially if you DO book through RCL for your air travel. Just make sure it is not on American Airlines :eek: . When you make your reservation ask the person helping you if that qualifies you for double points.

Thanks for bringing up the double points for airfare...........then I guess a hotel room with RCI would get them as well........Yeah!!!

We are flying out of CA and cruising from Barcelona in Oct., 25th anniversary and I just want a no-brainer for planning... the extra cost going with RCI only 500. and worth it.

Archived