Carnival Triumph March 15-22nd

jwlnroe

What a great video slideshow!Looking foreward to getting on the Triumph next month on a western carib ride,Cozumel,Grand Cayman, and Jamaica but have been to ST Thomas twice and it was kinda rainy one of those times for us too.The pics of those narrow alleyways sure brought back memories.All good ones thats for sure.Nice to see some shots of the ship as haven't been on it before.Again thanks for sharing!!

What a great video slideshow!Looking foreward to getting on the Triumph next month on a western carib ride,Cozumel,Grand Cayman, and Jamaica but have been to ST Thomas twice and it was kinda rainy one of those times for us too.The pics of those narrow alleyways sure brought back memories.All good ones thats for sure.Nice to see some shots of the ship as haven't been on it before.Again thanks for sharing!!

no problem.. i have more pics in my album under my signature as well. . has more areas of the ship i just didn't want to make the video too long. Enjoy the ship it was a great trip for us.. didn't have any compaints. Make sure you go to the Newly Wed, Not so Newly wed game.. with Matt Ross who is the CD.. he is Hilarious. Have a great trip!!!

Archived