Excursions in Belize

AtoZgirl

What other excursions have people been on other than cave-tubing and zip-lining. They both sound awesome but I want a lot more ideas. Don't be shy. Let me know, pictures, websites, etc! Thanks

P.S. Please don't waste your time telling me this is the wrong place to post this, etc. I want to hear directly from Carnival cruisers since that is the line we're cruising on;)

We contacted Ivar (a guide) and arranged for a boat and beach/snorkling tour.....but he would have arranged any kind of tour we wanted. We're a group of eight (including little ones 3&4....we liked the flexibility of our "own" tour and tour guide.

If you'd like to contact Ivar....just email me and I'll provide his email. He'll email and call you discuss what you're interested in.

Judy

Panamoka1958@yahoo.com

We did Bannister Island with Carnival, 2nd time. Loved it, would do it again. Beautiful Island!! Crystal clear water, gorgeous shells, kayaks, water trampoline, plenty of chairs, sun & shade, bar, grille, 2 TINY shops, restrooms, floats/mats, hair braiding, massage $1 a minute, waitress will bring you food or drink to your chair. Hubby did snorkel from there with locals for $20 an hour, said it was fun though didn't see a ton of fish. Love it!!

tannerlife.blogspot.com

I have blogged about it twice-

April - 2008

Nov - 2006

Archived