First time cruiser

I have a list of questions you those of you that have cruised with Disney.

I assume the answer to this one will be "yes," but I'll ask anyway. Are extra pillows available?

Next, we ended up with the second dinner seating and since I have a two year old this will not work. Do I have the option of just showing up to the buffet if I chose to?

What is the story behind "pixie dust"? I saw a reference to it in an earlier post.

We (me, hubby, 15 yo son, and 2 1/2 yo daughter) will be on Disney Wonder on May 22.

Extra pillows are available. Sometimes they will be in your closet. If not, just ask your steward.

You can try getting your dinner seating changed when you get on the ship. I don't believe the buffet was open at dinner time on the Wonder. However, if all else fails and your little one is falling apart you can always do room service or get pizza and hot dogs on the pool deck. But you may be surprised at how your 2 year old will handle the later seating if you can't change it. There's so much going on in the dining room that they seem to be very distracted and somehow they make it through the meals.

Pixie dust is just a reference to the magic of Disney. You know, magical things happen when there's pixie dust involved. ;) Kind of like when your 2 year old is an absolute angel all through dinner.

Enjoy your cruise. The Wonder is so much fun!

Cheryl

By the way, welcome to Cruise Critic!!!!

You should have extra pillows but if not your room stewart will get you anything you might need. They are always around, very friendly, and willing to help in away they can.

As far as your dining, I would definitly ask for your reservations to be changed when you board the ship... I know the couple that was at our table requested a table for 2 and by the 2nd night there reservations had gotten changed and they were no longer with us.

Archived