Upgrades At Departure?

THERAPYCRUISE

Does Carnival allow you to upgrade at the embarkation port if cabins are available? I have done this on Royal caribbean several times and been very lucky going from an ocean veiw to a suite for only $300. Please let me know how or if I can do it on the Pride out of LA. Thanks for any info.:)

Does Carnival allow you to upgrade at the embarkation port if cabins are available?

Nope, I ask the Purser that question on every ship. They do have some free cabins but those are for extreme emergencies like if the toilet explodes.:D

Fred

Nope, I ask the Purser that question on every ship. They do have some free cabins but those are for extreme emergencies like if the toilet explodes.:D

That is too funny! And EXACTLY what happened to us on our first cruise!! It was about 20 years ago (I think....it was pre-kids, so had to be, ouch!). Anway, we were in our cabin, I think changing for dinner and all of a sudden water started gushing out of the toilet and flooding our room. Our cabin steward came running in the cabin and grabbed all of our stuff off the floor and sent us packing. Within an hour we were moved to another room -- higher on the ship.

Took it all in stride and realized nothing could ruin our cruise. Now getting ready to take my son on his high school senior cruise -- Conquest, May 18. Wow...I'm old. ;)

Archived