Difference between Grayline Victoria City tour and Royal Blue Line

Is there a difference except for price between Grayline City Tour and the Royal Blue Line City Tour. I know Royal Blue is hop on hop off I don't need that. I have a car. Can I do two "round" on hop on hop off or is there a limit. Like go one time to hear all the info and the second time just to use as transportation? I just want a basic city tour. I need my car to see the other things we want to do in Victoria. Thanks for any advice.

Is there a difference except for price between Grayline City Tour and the Royal Blue Line City Tour. I know Royal Blue is hop on hop off I don't need that. I have a car. Can I do two "round" on hop on hop off or is there a limit. Like go one time to hear all the info and the second time just to use as transportation? I just want a basic city tour. I need my car to see the other things we want to do in Victoria. Thanks for any advice.

Both are reliable tour company that have served the Victoria market for many years. Their tours and routes are well defined on their websites, I think it would be best for you to choose the one that works best for you, you seem have a pretty good idea of what you want.

If you have a car, you might want to skip the 'guided' tours, and hit a couple of additional things that are a little more off the beaten track;

• Hatley Castle @Royal Roads University (beautiful gardens)
  • Lt Governors' mansion (again, nice gardens)
  • The Dominion Astrophysical Observatory (amazing view of Victoria + a cool thing if you're into science). DAO was the biggest telescope in the world when it was built. If you're there on a Sat night, this is when to go...., but still amazing during the dat

Thanks for the advice and , info. I'll look into it all. I was heading to the bug zoo and Scratch Patch (the mineral place) before heading up to Butchart Gardens. I hope those are worth seeing. I have two children ages 11 and 5.

Thanks for the advice and , info. I'll look into it all. I was heading to the bug zoo and Scratch Patch (the mineral place) before heading up to Butchart Gardens. I hope those are worth seeing. I have two children ages 11 and 5.

If you take West Saanich Road, the observatory is along the way, and it's a much nicer drive than taking the Hwy 17 and Keating cross road

Archived