Lets see some pics of your Favorite Food/Dish on your Cruise!!!!

hurls88

This myust be the stuff I read about a while back when people were saying that Carnival food was no better then fast food or Golden Corral;)

So where is the real food:confused: :D

Actually Carnival food's couldn't get any better. Most of the food I showed you was just appetizers. They werent even the main course except for the lobster. Golden Corral can't hold a candle. :cool:

I may as well buy myself an advanced membership to Weight Watchers for November 2009 because I am going to need it. So much for all the weight I lost ;)

Take the stairs and stay off the elevators. That's the way I justify the extra dessert or 2.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Surf'n'Turf in the Golden Fleece specialty restaurant on Carnival Legend. icon_smile_eat.gif

IMG_1860.jpg

I absolutely LOVED this dish in the Emerald Supper Club on the Glory this past May. The filet mignon was perfectly cooked, best steak I have EVER eaten, and the lobster was wonderful too. My other favorites from the supper club were the lobster bisque and the chocolate tarte dessert. This meal was one of the best I've ever had, well worth the $30 per person.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Surf'n'Turf in the Golden Fleece specialty restaurant on Carnival Legend. icon_smile_eat.gif

IMG_1860.jpg

I recognize the filet in the bottom left and the lobster in the top right. Can somebody please identify the yummy-looking items in the other corners?

The bottom right was an 'asparagus purse'. The upper left I believe was some form of potato. Whatever they were they were delicious! :p
The upper left when I had it on the Liberty was a pumpkin ravioli......:eek: Big ravioli.......:D

I ate half and shared it with a table mate......;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived