Elation - suggestions / comments ???

kcbmarek

I just booked a last minuted getaway for my two teenage sons and I on the Elation. Anyone been recently and have any suggestions? My sons are 15 and 13 (actually 15 year old will celebrate his 16th birthday on board).

I was on the Elation in Febuary ... it is a great ship and we had alot of fun,,You can read my review the link is below....If i had to pick one bad thing it was that it seemed that the staff was in training...but they all had there smiles on and if they did not have the answer they would find out for you.....food was good, cabin was great...I wish i was back on the ship :D

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=37864

I just booked a last minuted getaway for my two teenage sons and I on the Elation. Anyone been recently and have any suggestions? My sons are 15 and 13 (actually 15 year old will celebrate his 16th birthday on board).

My DH and I were also on the Elation in February. It's a great ship. Cabo is a fun port. We've taken our kids there (14,15,16) a few times. They love the beach. There's lots of water sports and walking around town is easy, too.

We were on the Elation 3 weeks ago, you'll have a great time and Cabo is our favorite port! Check the pics in my signature.

Archived