PARADISE Questions

tiggerbelle

We're boarding Paradise in a few weeks and I've learned a lot from reading the board, but I still have a few questions. I know there are lots of Paradise experts out there.

So from what I've gather, there is NO deli or supper club on Paradise.

No movie theater either, you can watch movies in your cabin on the TV.

No refrigerator in category 4 cabin.

At the 24 hour Pizzeria, can you get other things, like hot dogs or fries?

At the internet cafe area, is there a place to set up a laptop if you're using the wireless connection?

I see that Carnival ships are categorized as a certain "class of ship". Where can I find out more information about this. Like what the differences are between them, etc.

I'm a vacation detail fanatic, but I usually chill out once I'm officially on vacation.

Thanks for any feedback.

No "supper club"; there are movies in the cabin; at the 24-hour Pizzeria you can have pasta salad/caeser salad/garlic bread; there is a "hotspot" (may be larger than 2003...when I sailed on her); it's Fantasy Class

No "supper club"; there are movies in the cabin; at the 24-hour Pizzeria you can have pasta salad/caeser salad/garlic bread; there is a "hotspot" (may be larger than 2003...when I sailed on her); it's Fantasy Class

Calozn's (sp) in 24 hour pizzeria too. Ice cream 24 hours. There is a deli during the lunch time anyways.

Yes, you can use your lap top and wireless. The daughter just did thru the Panama Canal cruise in September.

No fridg only in the suites. No theater.

they do show a movie of the day in the Queen Mary Lounge (deck 9 far aft) in the afternoon.

you can get the caesar salads with chicken as well. the pizzeria closes at 430 AM the night before you return to long beach.

The wireless works in the atrium, and in at least the first few cabins aft on the starboard side. We had E73 (oceanview third cabin back from the cafe on the same side) and we had a perfect signal.

Archived