Help! Which ship?

endi302

Trying to decide which ship to book for Oct. Nov.

Choices are the glory, victory, valor, legend. I like all of the ports so I am just wondering if there is anything special about one vs. the others.

Anyone that has been on more than one of them I would appreciate your insight. We will just be a couple no kids so camp carnival won't play a part. Maybe the ship with the least amount of kids would be best.

Thanks for your help!

Diane

Trying to decide which ship to book for Oct. Nov.

Choices are the glory, victory, valor, legend. I like all of the ports so I am just wondering if there is anything special about one vs. the others.

Anyone that has been on more than one of them I would appreciate your insight. We will just be a couple no kids so camp carnival won't play a part. Maybe the ship with the least amount of kids would be best.

Thanks for your help!

Diane

I have been on all but valor and loved them all! I particularly like the spirit class ships i.e. legend for their layout...I also like going out of tampa...Not a fan of port canaveral only because of the distance of the airport to the port...

I have been on all but valor and loved them all! I particularly like the spirit class ships i.e. legend for their layout...I also like going out of tampa...Not a fan of port canaveral only because of the distance of the airport to the port...

Does the legend have the movies by the pool?

we have been on the glory and valor, both were great. we are taking the glory again on nov. 1. come join us, and by the way we are leaving the kid at home to.

We just might do it! Just trying to figure out which way to go!

Its just awful to have to make these decisions.

I have been on the Legend and Valor and am looking at Glory for Jan or Feb. I think Victory is a little older. I loved both! As for kids, there won't be too many at that time of year. I was on the Legend in Nov the week before Thanksgiving and there were very few kids. I think I'd choose more based on itinerary.

Archived