Alaska Cruise Highlights

gprcruiser

Some of you might have already seen this video last year. I put this together during our Sept 2007 Inside Passage Cruise aboard Diamond Princess. Since the 2008 season is just around the corner I'm re-posting it for those of you heading north soon. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
Some of you might have already seen this video last year. I put this together during our Sept 2007 Inside Passage Cruise aboard Diamond Princess. Since the 2008 season is just around the corner I'm re-posting it for those of you heading north soon. Enjoy!

The video & the music were awesome. We are cruising on the Diamond next month on our first trip to Alaska. I watched the first clip from the CC home page & then had to watch all the other videos also. I really enjoyed them & the music that accompanied them. Now I really can't wait to take our cruise! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for posting this again :) I really enjoyed seeing it again and I really wish I was going back to Alaska this year!!

• 3 weeks later...

Your photography is unbelieveable!! I've heard Alaska is beautiful, but I had no idea how beautiful it was! Thank you so much for sharing your video. I'm doing an Inside Passage Cruise on Royal Caribbean late June, and now I'm even more excited. Thanks!

Wow, that is one great video.

• 3 weeks later...

Going Northbound to Alaska on the Island Princess June 30, 08. Our first cruise and our 35th Anniversary. I just can't image how beautiful it must be and what we will see. Thank you for this beautiful video and perfect song to go with it. Maryann

• 1 month later...

Archived