Lisbon Private Tours

Could someone please tell me of any private tours in Lisbon. My husband and I are taking the Celebrity Summit from Venice but we have a stop over in Lisbon for a day before we board the ship. I found that the tour company Tours For You was fairly expensive. Are there any other private tours you can recommend?

We are going in July 2008.

Thanks

Tours for You is very pricey. Sonny Tours was highly recommended on this board, I was booked with them last year. Unfortunately, they did not show up but I think it was an isolated issue. Their computer had crashed and they lost my reservation. Their prices much less expensive

We hired a man at the port who was excellent, I dont remember his name, he does not use Internet, he relies on hotels consierge 's and booking at the port.

Have you considered going it on your own? I just returned from a week in Lisbon and found it very compact and easy to do on your own. Public transportation is cheap and well run (and can even be an adventure, as in the case of the antique trams that clamber up and down the hills of the city).

Archived